Develop your skills as a professional communication advisor and understand how companies and organizations operate in a complex world of constant changes.
- Duration: 1 semester
- Study mode: Full-time
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Level: Advanced undergraduate 5th semester
- Location: Campus Aarhus or Campus Copenhagen
- Programme Start: Mid August (Campus Aarhus) and end of January (Campus Copenhagen)
Deadlines for application: April 1 and October 1.
- Empower yourself as a professional communications advisor in a learning-by-doing environment where you will be working with real-world tasks.
- Master a various number of corporate communication disciplines, such as branding, experience communication, intercultural communication, change- and crisis communication and corporate social responsibility.
- Understand the conditions for doing business, and learn how enterprises use different communication disciplines in order to deal with economical, cultural and political challenges in a complex world.
- Strengthen your future career by becoming part of a lifelong professional and personal network of students from all over the world.
Course 1: Introduction Week
Get to know your fellow students, and become familiar with the study environment at the Danish School of Media and Journalism. You will also gain basic knowledge about the Danish society, culture and media.
Course 2: Multi-media and interactive communication project
Team up with students from across the school’s different academic disciplines, and develop a strategic concept that communicates a project from the real world. The concept must be multi-media and interactive - physically and digitally.
Course 3: Corporate Communication – Disciplines and Challenges
Master a various number of disciplines of corporate communication such as branding, reputation, change and risk management and corporate social responsibility. Conduct cultural analysis and identify the challenges of cross-cultural communication. Test your consultant skills by developing realistic recommendations and advisory.
Course 4: Economics, Society and Politics – Contextual Conditions for doing Business
Learn to identify the economic, social and political conditions, that affects the existence of companies and regulate their conditions for doing business. Through an understanding of macroeconomics, you will be able to operate and navigate in an ever-changing globalized world.
- Convert your practical, analytical and theoretical communication skills to realistic strategies and recommendations.
- Develop your teamwork skills and intercultural understanding by working in groups of 2-5 international students.
- Meet teachers and guest lecturers with experience from international corporations in various industries.
- Become a part of a class of engaged communication students with an international approach.
To apply for this programme you must have:
- a minimum of 2 years of studies in Communication
- a good command of the English language, both written and oral.
Non-native English speakers should include a copy of their TOEFL test results (minimum score 550 or computer based 80)/ IELTS test of 6.5 or have the test results sent to our address).
You do NOT have to pay tuition fee if you are an exchange student from one of our student exchange partners.
The tuition fee for non-exchange students is 4400 €.