Apply online for the international courses at the Danish School of Media and Journalism.
Deadlines for application and submission of supporting documents:
- April 1 for autumn semesters
- October 1 for spring semesters
The application form will be available 6 weeks prior to the application deadline.
Europe in the world?
Students applying for the one-year Europe in the world program (six months at Hogeschool Utrecht and six months at DMJX) apply directly to Hogeschool Utrecht.
Apply for Europe in the world via this application form
Erasmus Mundus Master?
Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Master at the Mundus Journalism website
- Apply online
- After submitting your online application you will receive an email with detailed instructions on the further application process (you will be asked to email documents such as official transcript, proof of English language test score etc.).
- About 2-3 weeks after the application deadline, you will receive either a rejection or a confirmation of participation by email. If you need a more formal letter of admission besides the conformation email, please inform us.
- Shortly afterwards all students who need a residence permit will receive a visa application package. Remember to apply for your Danish residence permit right after you receive the visa application package. This is very important –it takes at least 2 months to get a Danish residence permit.