Skip to main content

Coming to Denmark

Arriving in an unknown country, meeting new teachers and students can be both overwhelming and confusing. Here is some help and information.

What should you do to get a residence permit, what is a CPR-number, and do all Danes really know how to ride a bike?

We made the Student Handbook (PDF) to answer all your questions before and upon arriving in Denmark. Please contact us, if you have any other questions.

Arriving Learning Discovering

Sorsha Caldwell attended International Video Journalism in 2020.


There is nothing to worry about - everyone here is super friendly and the professors are very helpfull

Sorsha Caldwell, Edinburgh Napier University UK