NB: This bachelor programme is taught in Danish
Level: Advanced undergraduate
Duration: 3 years
Internship: 1 semester
Entrance examination: Yes
Applicants annually: approx. 200
Admissions annually: approx. 20
Bachelor of Visual Communication, Photographic Communication
Photographic Communication is a specialization of the Bachelor of Visual Communication.
The Bachelor in Visual Communication is a professional degree, which aims to qualify the graduate to independently solve problems, develop concepts and to undertake design and communication assignments across the media industry within the field of Visual Communications.
The goal is employment within the media industry or the establishment of a business.
Students in Photographic Communication master tools associated with issues related to concept and idea generation of photographic instruments and genres design, advertising and communication tasks. The focus is on the production of photographs and vibrant images across media.
The specializations in Photographic Communication are organized in the following core areas:
- Photograph, production of motion pictures, the integration of photographic means of communication products
- Camera and lighting, software for image editing and post production for print and digital media
- Concept development and idea generation of photographic instruments and genres in design and communication tasks
- Design, communication and image theory, rhetoric, communication, research, genre and media literacy
- Visualization using photos or moving images in fashion, architecture, advertising, portrait and still life in printed and digital communications
- Entrepeneurship, business ideas and market potential