NB: This bachelor programme is taught in Danish
Level: Advanced undergraduate
Duration: 3 years
Internship: 1 semester
Entrance examination: Yes
Applicants annually: approx. 120
Admissions annually: approx. 20
Bachelor of Visual Communication, Interactive Design
Interactive Design is a specialization of the Bachelor of Visual Communication.
The Bachelor in Visual Communication is a professional degree, which aims to qualify the graduate to independently solve problems, develop concepts and to undertake design and communication assignments across the media industry within the field of Visual Communications.
The goal is employment within the media industry or the establishment of a business.
The students in Interactive Design master tools associated with issues related to concept and idea generation for digital interactive media platforms. There is an increased focus on design of user behavior online and motion graphics design, and insight into the technologies and production processes in publishing on Web, mobile devices and television.
The specialization in Interactive Design is organized in the following core areas:
- Interactive design, motion graphic design, design of user interfaces for interactive digital media
- Software design processes, integration of technologies for web publishing and cross media, technology understanding
- Concept of user behavior in digital media, idea generation and motion design television and film concepts
- Design and communication theory, rhetoric, research, and media convergence
- Web publishing, television and film, mobile devices, data visualization