Requirements and tuition
To apply for the programme in Creative communication you must:
- Have completed at least 1 year on a BA advertising programme
- Know the basics of advertising and graphic communication
- Have a creative portfolio (in digital form as pdf-files) to mail to the head of department.
- Have a good command of CS4 software.
All courses are taught in English. Participants must have a good command of the English language, both written and oral.
If you are a citizen in a EU country, you need to be enrolled at a home institution/university in order to apply for the programme.
You do NOT have to pay tuition fee if you are:
- a citizen from an EU country
- studying at one of our partner institutions
You have to pay a tuition fee if you are:
• a citizen from a non-EU country
• not studying at one of our partner institutions
The tuition fee is 5200 € for this programme.