NB: This bachelor programme is taught in Danish
Level: Advanced undergraduate
Duration: 3 years
Internship: 1 semester
Entrance examination: Yes
Applicants annually: approx. 400
Admissions annually: approx. 20
Bachelor of Visual Communication, Creative Communication
Creative Communication is a specialization of the Bachelor of Visual Communication.
The Bachelor in Visual Communication is a professional degree, which aims to qualify the graduate to independently solve problems, develop concepts and to undertake design and communication assignments across the media industry within the field of Visual Communications.
The goal is employment within the media industry or the establishment of a business.
The students at Creative Communications master tools associated with issues related to advertising. There will be an increased focus on idea generation, concept and communication strategy, and insight into the production processes in the implementation of creative communication solutions.
Creative Communication is organized in the following core specializations:
- Art direction for all media platforms
- Idea generation, thought process and understanding approaches to creative problem solving, and concept development for complex communication tasks
- Communication and concept in advertising and marketing
- Outdoor, television, radio, digital media, events and alternative media, integrated media use, product and concept development, visual identity and branding
- Software development, design, presentation and implementation of ideas and communication concepts